The second part of the trip I will be in a different part of the Philippines. Due that this post is one social media I do not feel comfortable revealing the exact location, however i will tell you that this location is is 0.0% Christian, and 97.0% Muslim. I and few filipino pastors are going into this area with the purpose of planting a Church and spending time to disciple the filipino people to follow Christ and not just leave them hanging with no follow up. We are not looking for decisions and numbers to take home and show off, but we are praying that God allow us to make disciples that will get become apart of a faith family of believers and eventually make disciples themselves.
How can you help? Many of you know that I work for FCA and with that I have raise 100% of my salary. Therefore, it is very hard for me to raise funds for a mission trip (aka my barrel is dry). So to my family and friends I am asking for help. If you can give 10 dollars or 1,000 dollars I will be equally grateful. I am not a person to beg or plead, but I earnestly care about the Gospel being taken to the ends of the Earth and to do that isn't free. Therefore, I again ask for your help. If God puts on your heart to assist me in this mission my information is below. And if you are in a position where you cannot give, then I encourage you to pray. Pray that God softens hearts to embrace the Cross of Jesus Christ. I will blog about a specific prayer list for the trip very soon.
My information:
To: Zach
Address: 515 Morella Rd Kenton, Tn. 38233
Memo: Philippines Mission Trip
Contact:
E-mail: zcochran@fca.org
Phone: 731-446-1693
Please call or e-mail with any questions!
Thanks in Christ,
No comments:
Post a Comment